GPS Tracked buses with social Media and Whatsapp Live monitoring for user communication.
LETS MOVE YOU SAFELY AND SMARTLY:
- All buses are GPS tracked in our “On Site” Venue Operations Centre.
- The Tracking of all buses ensures not only your Safety but allow the VOC to redirect buses away from traffic congestion and accidents.
- The VOC is in direct contact with the Driver and can therefore respond more effectively and incidents.
- You, as a user, can communicate with us in real time via social media and a dedicated Whatsapp number on event day.
- First buses will depart from Park and Ride site at 07h00.
- Buses will be dispatched as soon as they are full, but buses will not remain at initial departure point for longer that 30 Minutes before departing for Kyalami GPC.
- The First buses will depart Kyalami GPC back to the Park and Ride Facility at 14h00.
- Return buses will be dispatched as soon as they are full, but buses will not remain at Kyalami GPC departure point for longer that 30 Minutes before departing for the relevant Park and Ride Facility.
- The final buses will depart Kyalami GPC to the Park and Ride Facilities at 00h00.
- The Megabus Park-and-Ride services has been designed to fulfil the need to move the majority of attendees to the event via Public Transport to and from Kyalami GPC.
- The traffic Management Plan is executed with full support of:
- Johannesburg Metro Police Department (JMPD) ,
- Johannesburg Road Agency (JRA) and
- ETLC Taxi associations.
There will be an extensive Road Closure network around Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - to protect the Residents & Stakeholders in the area.
- Look out for our Large Yellow Park-and-Ride banners that clearly mark our collection points.
- Present your Park and Ride ticket to our staff at the departure point.
- A Unique coloured wristband will be issued and affixed to you which will be identify you to our staff for the Departure Leg of your trip.
- Your Unique Coloured Wristband will be Duplicated to the Bus Fleet you will use.
- We will endeavour to transport you on shortest, most effective routes to and from the Kyalami GPC and deliver you very close to the Main Entrance.
- Right of Admission Reserved
- No liquids of any kind
- No glass
- No weapons
- No gazebos
- No Hubbly’s or braais
- No Fires/flamable items
- No Drones
- No Passouts
- No Illegal drugs
- No Professional recording/camera equipment
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades